All content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, design, and intellectual property associated with such content as well as all trademarks, trade names or other distinguishing features are property of the Gipuzkoa Provincial Council or its legal owners.
Gipuzkoa Provincial Council disclaims any warranty for the errors in the access to its contents or accuracy, but the effort to avoid and, if necessary, correct or update them as soon as possible.
The content geographic information corresponding to the Gipuzkoa Provincial Council may be reproduced, removed and reused freely on a nonexclusive basis, in whole or in part, by any person in any format and for any subsequent legitimate use under the following terms:
1. Authorship must be indicated in any case.
2. Text, geographic information, general rules and any information contained on this site are for informational purpose only, so you should check accuracy of data in legal official administrative sources.
3. Geographic information outside of the Gipuzkoa area, information, data or photographs of third party providers, clearly identified as such and made available to users through this website, intellectual property corresponding to their respective owners, may be used by the user on the same terms and conditions of use set by the owners.
4. Gipuzkoa Provincial Council is not responsible for any damages from the use of any content, services and information provided on this website by users, or the infringement of any rule.
5. Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modification and update the information contained in the website or its configuration or interface.
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer.
By browsing and continuing on the website, the User consents to the use of the cookies listed below, under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy. The User can obtain more information about the B5M website through our legal notice.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
The information obtained through cookies allows us to better understand how the website is used and thus be able to optimize and improve its operation, adapt the content, improve the services provided and offer a more interesting and personalized experience to users who visit the website. website.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Website Cookies is used exclusively by the B5M website, with the exception of those identified below as
Third Party Cookies, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and experience. of the user when browsing our website. The main service for which these
Third Party Cookies are used is to obtain access statistics.
Third party cookies.
This website uses Google Analytics 4 (GA4), an analytical service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data saved for subsequent analysis are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of the user's first and last visit, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine was used. the user to reach the website or what link they clicked on, from where in the world the user accessed it, etc.
The information generated by the "cookie" about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Google LLC (a company based in the USA). The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest that you consult the Google Analytics privacy page for more information on the cookies it uses and how to disable them (taking into account that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of the websites or the Privacy and Cookie Policies of third parties).
Types of Cookies
Below is an explanatory table of the types of Cookies we use and their characteristics:
|BIGipServerb5mgate_http||Operational||Identification of the connected server.||session|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Operational||It is used to protect the site against CSRF attacks.||2 hours|
|b5m_session||Operational||It is used to maintain the session state of the logged in user.||2 hours|
|cc_cookie||Operational||Used to remember tha the user has answered the cookie message.||6 months|
|_ga||Analitic (GA4)||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_ga_#container-id#||Analitic (GA4)||It is used to maintain the session state.||2 years|
If you wish, you can edit the cookies by clicking here.
Management and blocking of Cookies
You can delete and restrict cookies from your computer through your browser settings. The
Help feature on most browsers tells you how to set your browser to not accept new cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies in your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. However, you may have to adjust some of your preferences manually whenever you visit a page and some of the tools and services may not work.
For more information:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&ref_topic=7189049
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact B5M at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User can find more information about how cookies work, as well as how to delete them, at the following links:
On the other hand, if you want not to be tracked by Google Analytics across all web pages, go to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
All content of this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.